Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Charisma Carpenter REVEALS She IS A Contender For The TITLE ROLE In Joss Whedon's Big Screen, Motion Picture Adaptation Of "WONDER WOMAN"!

"Charisma Carpenter REVEALS She IS A Contender For The TITLE ROLE In Joss Whedon's Big Screen Motion Picture Adaptation Of "WONDER WOMAN"!"

By Arlene R. Weiss © Copyright September 6, 2006

Charisma Carpenter, talking to "TV Guide", about her great role in TV's "Veronica Mars", spilled the "WONDER" ful beans, that most of us already knew or at least hoped for, that she IS, IN FACT, in the running as a contender, up for the LEAD, TITLE role in Joss Whedon's big screen, motion picture adaptation of "Wonder Woman"!!!!....

....and that she is "itching to KICK BUTT....work with Joss....and take (the role) to a NEW LEVEL"!!!!....

CLICK On The LINK BELOW To VIEW/READ CHARISMA CARPENTER'S Interview With "TV Guide"!!!!

http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=4699

Here is the actual Q&A between Charisma & "TV Guide"!!!!

"TV Guide" "You're just too much woman for the small screen to handle?"

Charisma "Is that what it is? Ooh, I really like that line. It really works for me! But I do have an interesting audition coming up soon, so I'm hopeful."

TVG "Is it for TV? A movie?"

Charisma "Movie, movie, movie....I'm excited."

TVG "Is it with Joss Whedon and you're holding a golden lasso? (Carpenter's name often comes up in discussions about the "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" creator's in the works, "Wonder Woman" feature film.)"

Charisma "We're working on that. (Carpenter possibly playing "Wonder Woman".) I'm working on it, I'm working on it."....

....The INTERVIEW CONTINUES with....

"TV Guide" asking, "You did very well in a TVguide.com poll that ran last spring. (Asked who, of three candidates they'd like to see play "Wonder Woman", 52.1 percent voted for Carpenter)."

Charisma "Yeah, your poll was generous. But in some other poll, with me, Jessica Biel and Sarah Michelle Gellar, I came in last. Of course, the picture they chose, showed me when I was at, like, a children's benefit covered in (conservative clothing). I should have been wearing something more Wonder Woman-y!"

TVG "Well, TVGuide.com's poll showed you love, and I didn't even tamper with it."

Charisma "I'm so grateful for that. I'm dying to kick butt as "Wonder Woman". ITCHING to kick butt! In my last year of "Angel", I was really pregnant and I couldn't do any butt kicking, so I would really like this opportunity to work with Joss and take it to a new level!"

Sources:
http://www.superherohype.com/
http://tvguide.com/

Muse News And Micro Muse September 6, 2006

By Arlene R. Weiss © Copyright September 6, 2006

No comments: